- Organizer and Chair of Technical Program Committee, Workshop on Zero Trust Hardware Architectures (ZTHA), 2022.
- Facilitator and Presenter, Fast Start Workshop for Students, Cornell Animal Health Hackathon, 2022.
- Facilitator, Hudson Valley Technical Festival, 2021.
- Facilitator and Panelist, Opportunities in Computer Science Breakout Session, Annual Nebraska Conference for Undergraduate Women in Mathematics (NCUWM), 2018.
- Chair/Moderator, “Building a Career at IBM: Panel of Under 6 Years at IBM”, IBM, March, June, and October 2022.
- Panelist, “How do we evaluate the impact of hardware security research?” Top Picks in Hardware and Embedded Security Workshop co-located with International Conference on Computer Aided Design (ICCAD), November 2019.
- Chair/Moderator, “Student Panel in the Graduate Information Days”, Department of Computer Science and Engineering in the University of Nebraska – Lincoln, November 2017 & March 2018.
- IEEE International Symposium on Hardware Oriented Security and Trust (HOST)
- Ph.D. Competition Co-Chair, 2023.
- Session Chair, 2022.
- Selection Committee, 7th Workshop on the Future of Computing Architectures (FOCA), 2022.
- Program Committee, New Frontiers in Adversarial Machine Learning (AdvML Frontiers @ ICML), 2022.
- Shadow Program Committee, 42nd IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (S&P), 2021.
- Graduate Recruitment and Outreach Committee, Department of Computer Science and Engineering in the University of Nebraska – Lincoln, Fall 2017 – Spring 2018.
- Judge, Westchester Science & Engineering Fair (WESEF) - Research event for high school students to showcase their research projects, March 2022.
- Mentor, Cornell Animal Health Hackathon, February 2022.
- Judge, IBM IEEE CAS/EDS – AI Compute Symposium, October 2021.
- Mentor, Weill Cornell Medicine, NYC Health Hackathon, February 2019.
- Mentor, Summer Research Program on Internet Security for Undergraduate Students, Department of Computer Science and Engineering in the University of Nebraska – Lincoln, Summer 2017.
- Design Automation Conference (DAC), 2018 – 2020.
- IEEE Access, 2020.
- IEEE Design & Test (D&T), 2020.
- IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing (TDSC), 2019.
- IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics (TIE), 2018 – 2019.